Do you want to feel and look better in just 21 days?
My e-book, 3 Weeks to Vitality, was written for you.
All it takes is 21 days to reboot your health.
“Whether attempting your first detox or your fifteenth, this book is a must have for your toolbox of good health. Mary Vance provides manageable and informative guidance regarding food and health, and does so in the same collaborative spirit in which she provides 1:1 nutritional coaching. This book will give your brain the information it needs to enable your body to attain a peaceful, healthy relationship with real food. I encourage everyone to read this book, complete the 21-day detox, and enjoy a new foundation on which to build a lifetime of quality health.” -MM, Cambridge, MA
If you’ve gotten off track, fallen off the wagon, want to jumpstart weight loss, reverse chronic joint pain, calm your digestive issues, or just plain get healthy, this program is for you. My book will show you how to detox the junk from your diet and environment and feel better in 3 weeks.
This is the program I’ve been teaching in workshop format for over 5 years now, and everyone loves it. Its easy to follow and fun! I finally decided to make it into a guidebook so you don’t have to be in the San Francisco Bay Area to benefit.
Detox is a trendy term, and there are countless plans, potions, pills and kits on the market, each promising dramatic weight loss and miracle cures for what ails you.
NEWSFLASH: these products may work quickly, but they are not sustainable and may even do more harm than good. I should know. I did my first cleanse back in 1997. I wanted to kick my sugar cravings, lose some weight, cleanse my liver (I had just graduated from college and had been, ahem, drinking a bit), and get healthier. I did a 7 day program, 3 days of which was juice fasting without food. I followed the program to a T and juiced my heart out (and pooped a lot). I indeed lost weight, but all the juicing sent my blood sugar into a tailspin, and when I transitioned off the cleanse, even in the proper manner, I was horribly constipated for over a week. I repeated that program a couple more times (*face palm*) until I realized that while I love juicing (in addition to real food), a 3 day juice fast just wasn’t for me.
When I became a certified nutrition consultant in 2006, I realized just how much misinformation was circulating about detox, and how some programs were downright dangerous, even landing people in the hospital. I set out to develop an easy-to-follow and safe program that will help people feel better. I have been teaching this program in workshops and running it with my private clients for years, and everyone loves it! Not to mention the great results. No fasting or funny stuff, and you can customize it to meet your needs.
Is This You?
- Overweight or having trouble losing those last 5, 10, 20 pounds?
- Fatigued, brain fog, 3pm energy crash?
- Can’t drag yourself out of bed, much less through the day?
- Bloated, gassy, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, been recently diagnosed with IBS or Crohn’s disease?
- Suffer with anxiety or depression?
- PMS or menopausal symptoms?
- Acne or skin rashes?
- High cholesterol?
- Joint or muscle pain?
- Headaches or migraines?
- Autoimmune disease?
This program was designed to help you feel better.
It makes no difference if you’re paleo, vegetarian, pescatarian, or if you’re simply eating whatever you like– my book offer guidelines to make the 21 day program customizable for everyone.
What You’ll Get
- immediate access to the 3 Weeks to Vitality manual AND Bonus guide, over 100 pages of nutrition & wellness resources, recipes, tips and information that you can download immediately
- easy to follow 21 day whole foods-based detox plan with directions and guidelines for each week
- complete list of foods to avoid and why
- plenty of info on what foods to include to enhance your experience
- shopping list & diet journal template
- meal plans
- lifestyle tips and info on how to detox your environment for a healthy home
- how to transition off the detox and into a maintenance plan for life
- resources & products recommendations
- tons of nutrition education
ALSO….. Did I mention that you’ll get a BONUS GUIDE FREE when you download the book?!
I am including this awesome BONUS GUIDE so you’re not left hanging after you complete my 21 day program! This guide is nearly 40 pages of bonus material for you.
Bonus Guide Includes
- extended FAQ & troubleshooting guide
- charts to help you build meals for weight loss, maintenance, and going grain free
- meal plans for grain free, weight loss, pescatarians, autoimmune conditions
- guide to supplements you should be taking
- more book recs
- web resources
- DIY non-toxic beauty recipes
- info on improving skin health and digestive conditions
- tons more recipes– all are gluten & dairy free; egg free where noted.
- guidelines for navigating and curating the perfect maintenance plan
Still have doubts?
If you paid a nutritionist or holistic health coach like me to put together a program like this, it would cost you nearly $1,000! 3 Weeks to Vitality AND the bonus guide are both yours for only $24.99 That’s over 100 pages of valuable information and recipes.
You’ll save hundreds by letting me help you to succeed with this proven program.
What are you waiting for? Grab a buddy or spouse and get started! All original digital content is delivered right through your computer or onto your e-reader/tablet! Immediate gratification so you can get started right away.
PLEASE NOTE: For best results, do not download onto your phone. Files are best downloaded onto a computer, iPad or kindle. (see FAQ section for directions on how to download to your kindle).
Products to Enhance Your Detox
Supplements are not required to participate in this program, but I make some recommendations in the book for herbs, supplements and other products that support liver cleansing. Below are products you can easily order if you wish to enhance your detox (just click the links).
- Liver-gall bladder cleansing herbs and nutrients
- Detox support packets (contains herbs, amino acids and antioxidants for full detox support.)
- 14 day detox kit (includes herbs, smoothie mix, digestive enzymes, and blender bottle to be used from days 8-21 of the program. Great for those on-the-go!)
- PaleoCleanse smoothie mix
- PaleoGreens supergreens (also available in mint and lemon-lime)
- PaleoFiber fiber blend for colon cleansing
- Probiotics for digestive health
I am so excited to get this book. I was fortunate to have met Mary in San Francisco and worked with her on my health. I trust her completely! She is amazing and I am so excited that people can have access to her on this level. As her client I could see the passion and knowledge she had in every conversation. If you can’t afford to hire her this is the next best thing!!! –M.S., San Francisco
Three Weeks to Vitality is just the program you need to detox AND nourish your body, mind and spirit. Not only will you learn what to eat during your detox, but you will also learn why. Mary has thoughtfully put together an integrated program that will leave your feeling renewed. No weird juice fasts, no skipping meals. The book lays out in depth how you can increase energy, improve digestion, sleep better, and soothe your mind and rejuvenate your soul. The biggest takeaway is that you cannot successfully make health changes by just changing your food. You must be mindful of the toxins in your environment, stress triggers, as well as what you put in your mouth. What I love the most is how Mary breaks down what to do each week. Reading this book is like having a really smart (and fun) friend hold your hand through the process. Mary includes easy-to-prepare recipes that will keep you full and get you through any rough patches as you wean off gluten, dairy, soy and sugars. She provides a plethora of information–from shopping lists, web sites, relaxation tips, and more.You only have one body–treat it well–vitality is within reach. – V.W., Aldie, VA
Get ready to feel delicious people! Mary Vance has put together a cohesive 21 day plan for gaining vitality through clean nutrition and simple lifestyle adjustments. I am an Acupuncturist/Herbalist who has guided patients through numerous cleanse/detox programs, and I am most excited about Mary’s ability to educate the reader in simple and realistic terms. She includes just the right dose of science and education to motivate us to not put the food in our bodies, which in my experience is more powerful than telling someone a food is “bad” and they shouldn’t eat it. Mary includes a thorough list of foods, a shopping list, yummy recipes, tips and lifestyle support so the participant is supported with options, rather than discouraged, intimidated or ignorant at the grocery store. She even discusses how to maintain post cleanse. This is a realistic program that is designed so the participant will feel empowered, not deprived, as they choose foods they know will support optimal health. Id use it as a periodic detox, a jump start toward healthy weight or a nutritional plan subsequent to illness. I will be using this program with my patients. Thanks Mary. –Lynn Belcher, Clear Pathways Acupuncture, San Francisco
PLEASE NOTE this is an e-book, which means you gain immediate access to the files for download to your computer, iPad, kindle or phone. This is not a hardcover book.
- Is this a printed book? No, this book is not a traditional printed book. It is a digital book which means when you purchase, you will be given a link to download the book.
- I have a kindle, will I be able to view the ebook on my kindle? The ebook is delivered in a PDF file. To view the ebook on your kindle follow these directions: download the ebook to your regular computer. Then you can transfer the file to your devices. For Kindle, you can use the “Send to Kindle” app. This app works on PC or Mac. The app can send downloaded files to your Kindle app on your Apple device (ie. iPad or iPhone), Android device, or Kindle. For other e-book readers, you’ll have to do it however you normally do for that device. Usually this involves downloading them onto your computer first, then transferring the files via USB or WiFi to your device after they have been downloadedCan I download to my iphone or Android phone? It is not recommended that you download the files to your phone. For best results, please download to your computer or iPad.
- Can I download to my iphone or Android phone? It is not recommended that you download the files to your phone. For best results, please download to your computer or iPad.
- Do I have to buy any additional products for my detox program? No, there are no required products to complete this detox. I make recommendations for herbs and nutrients you can easily order, and the products will enhance your detox for an ideal experience, but it’s not required. The option is yours!